The CrossFit Open has officially come to an end and our Thursday nights will no longer be spent biting our nails in front of a screen dying to know our fate. [insert big sigh of relief] There was so much awesomness and energy in the gym over the past 5 weeks and it’s important to reflect! (…and then prepare for the Fall Open – eek!)
1. No matter how many times we wonder ‘maybe thrusters won’t be in the last workout’ … they always are.
2. The curled up fetal position was the only way to recover
3. Coming into to ‘mobilize’ is a great excuse to come in and really just watch your fellow members crush the workouts (Ahem, Laura).
4. Kids are always watching!
5. You are more capable than you think and being uncomfortable is a good thing. Remember where you started, celebrate the little wins, and pick something to get better at!
6. PR videos…and everyone’s epic reactions…take over your Instagram feed and you’re not mad about it.
7. Telling a fellow member how you impacted their life doesn’t just make their day…it makes their week…and probably more!
We have just 6 months until the Fall Open! Enough time to set a goal and work towards it. Choose a movement, work with your Coaches, put in the work, and let’s use October as a time to re-test!