4:00 Alternating Exercise
M2: Bear Crawl
M3: Double Unders
M4: Air Squats
:30 4-Way Dead Bugs
5 Scap Pull Ups
10 KB Swings
1:00 Pole Squat
* 1/2 the class completes the 1 RM, 1/2 the class completes row intervals, then switch.
1 RM Squat Clean
Suggestion on how to find a 1RM:
1. Do several warm up sets, each with 3 reps, increasing in load, until you find a weight that is heavy for 3.
2. From here, move to single reps. Based on how the heavy 3 felt, increase load to something you KNOW you can hit.
3. Based on the weight you hit in step #2, increase to either your last attempt, or your second to last attempt.
* This should take close to 20 minutes, so plan it out!