wE ARE PUMPED TO HAVE YOU DROP IN!
We love meeting athletes from other gyms and we’d love to have you!
6 things to know as a drop-in
1. As long as you currently CrossFit, your experience and ability level isn’t important. We’ve seen it all before so we are happy to work around your limitations. Just let us know what they are!
If you’ve never done CrossFit before and want to see what it is all about, we’d love to have you but this is where you need to click instead.
2. If you want to do your own programming, then our 8-9am Saturday open gym time is perfect for that. All other times are class based, so hop in with us and have some fun!
3. HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A DROP-IN.
There is a calendar on this page. Simply click on the class you want to drop-in to and it’ll take you through the waiver and payment process. Pretty simple!
Drop-Ins are $25/class and we will make darn sure it’s worth it!
4. Come on in 10-15 minutes ahead of time so we can get to know you and ask all the important questions.
5. Work hard and have a great time!
6. If you loved us, we’d love for you to tell the world via Google and Facebook reviews. If you think we could do better, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Things to Know
We are a 3,000sqft box right on the border of Scituate and Cohasset – hence the SciCoh name 🙂 We have a water bubbler, a couple of showers, and an amazing group of people. We work hard, play hard, and high five a lot. And don’t worry – we don’t haze drop-ins…usually.