3:00 Monostructural Movement
10 PVC Passthroughs
10 PVC Good Mornings
5R/5L Single Leg KB Deadlift (https://youtu.be/CBK4voVh21M)
5R/5L KB Windmills
10 KB Swings
A. 4×6 Pausing Deadlifts – work up in weight to heaviest 6
– Pause 3 seconds at ground. Think about screwing into ground, breaking the bar, rocking back in heels, and flattening that back.
– Start the movement by driving through the heels and using your hamstrings.
– Pause 3 seconds at knee. Shoulders should be out in front of bar, only a slight bend in the knee, weight back in the heels, and hamstrings on fire!
– Pause 3 seconds at top. Squeeze the core and the bum.
B. 4×6 Good Mornings – 3301
-3 seconds down – focus on staying back in heels, hinging at the hip, and feel the hammies
– 3 seconds at bottom position – squeeze midline, stay back, feel hammies
– Explode up with speed by driving through heels!! Be aggressive!
– 1 second pause at top.
C. 10 Min AMRAP
10 Push Ups
15 Air Squats
20 Ab Mat Sit-Ups
30 Double Unders