2:00 Monostructural Movement
8 Min AMRAP
:30 Ipsilateral Dead Bugs
5 Inchworm to Push Ups
10 Spiderman Crawls W/ Elbow To Drop
10 Slam Balls (20/14)
10R/10L Russian Twist (20/14)
1 RM Squat Snatch
Suggestion on how to find a 1RM:
1. Do several warm up sets, each with 3 reps, increasing in load, until you find a weight that is heavy for 3.
2. From here, move to single reps. Based on how the heavy 3 felt, increase load to something you KNOW you can hit.
3. Based on the weight you hit in step #2, increase to either your last attempt, or your second to last attempt.
* This should take close to 20 minutes, so plan it out!
Suggestions for rowing a 2K:
1. Use these first 15 drives to get moving fast. These are the easiest of the entire 2k, relish in them. But at that 16th stroke you need to SETTLE. Slow everything down. Concentrate on slowing your breathing and locking into a rhythm that will sustain you.
2. at the 1k mark, quicken your pace slightly…notice a difference in your legs and lungs, but nothing crazy so you want to barf…you still have a few more minutes to row.
3. At the 1500m mark, this is where the pain cave is in full fore, BUT YOU HAVE TRAINED FOR THIS! Mentally prep your body to get ready for a strong finish and to do some WORK!
4. At the 1750m mark, SPRINT! Give it all you got, mind over matter, finish strong!